Tuesday 14 August 2012

Old Age


If women are so good at multi-tasking...how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time??
A woman decides to have a facelift for her
birthday. She spends $5,000 and feels pretty
good about the results. On her way home she
stops at a newsstand to buy a paper. Before
leaving, she asks the sales clerk, "I hope you
don't mind my asking, but how old do you think
I am?"

"About 32", the clerk replies.
"I'm actually 47," the woman says happily.

A little while later, she goes into McDonald's,
and upon getting her order, asks the counter
girl the same question. She replies, "I'd guess
about 29."

The woman replies, "Nope, I am 47." Now she
is feeling really good about herself.

While waiting for the bus home, she asks an
old man the same question. He replies, "I'm 78
and my eyesight is starting to go. Although,
when I was young, there was a sure way to tell
how old a woman was, but it requires you to
let me put my hands up your shirt and feel
your boobs. Then I can tell exactly how old you
are."

They waited in silence on the empty street
until curiosity got the best of the woman, and
she finally said, "What the hell, go ahead."

The old man slips both hands up her shirt,
under her bra, and begins to feel around. After
a couple of minutes, she says, "Okay, okay,
how old am I?"

He removes his hands and says, "You are 47."

Stunned, the woman says, "That is amazing!
How did you know?"

The old man replies, "I was behind you in line
at McDonald's."

No comments:

Post a Comment