Wednesday 24 October 2012

Clever Mom


One Day Anuj Invited His Mother Over To His Flat For Dinner. His Mother Came Over And Noticed Anuj’s Roomate Sonia.
Anuj Said: “I Know What You Are Thinking And We Are Just Roomates
A Week Passed And Sonia Said To Anuj: “I’m Not Saying Your Mother Did Take It And I’m Not Saying Your Mother Did Not Take It,
But Ever Since She Came To Dinner Last Week I Haven’t Been Able To Find My Beautiful Silver Chutney Jar
Anuj Said: “He Would Ask His Mother” So He E-Mailed Her,
Mother: “I Am Not Saying That You Did Take The Silver Chutney Jar And I Am Not Saying That You Did Not Take The Silver Chutney Jar
Anuj’s Mother Replied Back:”Anuj I Am Not Saying That You Do Sleep With Sonia And I Am Not Saying That You Do Not Sleep With Sonia But Fact Is If Sonia Was Sleeping In Her Own Bed She Would Have Been Able To Find The Chutney Jar By Now

No comments:

Post a Comment