Sunday 17 November 2013

Bolluwood whatsapp

Bollywood celebrities group on watsapp:
SRK: Heyyy frnds....whtsuppp
Weekend kya plans...
I will be spending this weekend with Stephen Steinberg, we planin for remake of OSO....where I I will b triplets of Farah....blah blah blah...

IMRAN: Bhai jaan best of luck 

Priyanka: Hey thats nice

Kajol: Best wishes

SRK: Thank u guys.....any wants to join me this weekend ��

Kajol: No SRK go ahead....busy this weekend

Priyanka: Sorry SRK same here...

SRK: Ohh...common guys....tht will fun...come join me....

IMRAN: Sorry bhai jaan....this weekend in Mumbai....will b going wankhade stadium to watch sachin....u join me

SRK: 

Priyanka: sorry SRK....same here...

Kajol: 

SRK: ��

Amir joined the group
Salmaan Joined the group

AAMIR: Chalna SRK match dekhne

Salmaan: 

SRK: Guys plssss 

Aamir: Arey tu to bura maan gaya...

Salmaan: chal na...

Kajol: Chal na ...

Imran: Chalo bhai It will be fun...

SRK left the group..

����

No comments:

Post a Comment