Monday 11 March 2013

Fridge

One morning at a doctor's office a
patient arrives complaining of serious
back-pain.
The doctor examines him and asks him
-"OK, what happened to your back?"
The patient replies "You know that I
work for a local night club, right? This
morning I got home to my apartment
early and heard a noise in my
bedroom. On entering I knew
someone had been with my wife and
the balcony door was open. I rushed
out the balcony door and did not find
anyone. As I looked down from the
balcony I saw a man running out and
he was dressing
himself. I grabbed the fridge and threw
it at him, That’s how I strained my
back."
The 2nd patient arrives looking as if he
has been in a car wreck. The doctor
said "My previous patient looked bad,
but you look terrible. What the hell
happened to you?"
He replied, "You know I have been
unemployed for a while now. Today
was the first day at my new job. I
forgot to set my alarm and was
running late. I was running out of the
building, getting dressed at the
sametime, and you won't believe it but
I was hit by a fridge."
The 3rd patient arrives; he looks even
worse than the other two Patients do..
The doctor is shocked. Again asks,
"What the hell happened to
youuuuuu.....?"
"Well I was sitting in a fridge nd some
one threw it from the 3rd floor"......

No comments:

Post a Comment