Monday 1 April 2013

Seeeex

Pregnant Lady Ko Dekh Ke Ek Ladki Boli.
Ladki: “Lagta Hai Makan Ban Gaya Hai Kirayedaar Bhi Aa Gaya Hai”
Pregnant Lady Boli: “Mistry Bhi Khali Hai Tere Ghar Bhej Doon Kya?“
An upset man Goes to a Sex Therapist.Man: Doc, u Gotta help me. Please!Doc: Sure dude. What's ur problem.Man: It goes like this.Every Morning I get up & give my wife Hot Sex.Then leave for office. I give a lift to my girlfriend, while going to Office, she gives me an amazing blowjob.While in office, After lunch I give My secretary a Quickie behind My table doggy style.After I finish Work, I have steamy sex with a Callgirl whom I order everyday.While Returning home from office I bang my girlfrind in my car.While at home, I Fuck my wife till she Is half Dead.After Dinner she gives a nice blow job before she goes off to sleep.Doc: Well u Seem2 have an Amazing sex life. Where do u see a problem?Man: There is a serious prblem Doc. My Dick hurts like hell when I Masturbate at midnight?😜


According to a research of William Sexfear,
The only time A man takes care of a girl's hair is
while she is giving him
A Blow Job...!! 😜
Wife playing with husband's penis.Husband in romantic mood-u want to hav sex or what..?Wife in soft voice - oh na ji na, bas 2-3 envelope chipkane hain...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No comments:

Post a Comment