Friday 23 August 2013

PJs Best

NEW BLOCKED PJ's


Boy : Whats your Name??
Girl: Palak and you
Boy: Paneer
*BLOCKED!!!*
.
Girl : Hello i am khusbu
Boy : khusbu ka dusra naam bharosa
agarbati....kone kone me khusbu faila
de
**blocked**
.
Boy:hi, wats ur name??
Girl: its Neha Singhal.
Boy: oh. . M also Single.
*blocked*
.
Girl: What's Up?
Boy: Uttar Pradesh...
*gets blocked*
.
Girl : tu soya hai...??
Boy : Nahi...! Schezwan hu..!
*Gets Blocked Instantly*
.
Girl: I'm free tommorow!
Boy: pehle kya paid thi??
*GETS BLOCKED*
.
Boy: aaj mausam achha h mall chalte h.
Girl: waha kya karenge??
Boy: hawan karenge, hawan karenge.
*blocked*
.
Girl : see ya!
Boy: var Ram chandra ki jay..!
Blocked*
.
Girl: Have a Good Day....
Boy: No thank you... I like Parle-G
more...
*BLOCKED*
.
Girl: I need some Space.
Boy: Ok then go to Rahul Gandhi's
forehead.
*Blocked*
.
Girl puts up her status :" waiting for
CHENNAI EXPRESS "…
Boy: COOLIE hai kya? ?
*Blocked*
.
Boy- Thank you
Girl-My pleasure
Boy- My Bajaj Pulsar
*Reported as spam*
*Blocked Forever*

No comments:

Post a Comment