Friday 23 August 2013

Sex can do

WHAT SEX CAN DO...!
1. It makes some people religious: Oh God! Oh My
God! Yes! God!
2. It gives some people their first musical lesson:
mmmm...aaaahh...ooooh...aaahhh
3. Makes some people natural competitors: Ffaaast!
Fasterrr! Yeah fasterrr!
4. It makes some people announce their own obituary:
Ahh you are killing me! I'm dead! I'm finished!
You'll kill me!
5. It makes some ladies become terrorists: Destroy
it! Don't show any damn mercy! Just tear it apart!
Don't do it with mercy! I am not your sister. Do it
harderrr...HARDER!
6. Others become respectful: Give it to me please..
please ... mmm... please I'm begging
7. Some show sudden loyalty: I love you! You are my
life! I'm yours forever! You are the best! Say
whatever you want. Jack me any how and it's yours!
8. Makes some people become beggars: Yeah please
don't stop! Please I beg in God's name give it to me!
Funny thing sex is... =))

No comments:

Post a Comment