Sunday 4 August 2013

Thailand

Bulldu went to Thailand to try out the sex services.
He asked the lady "How much?"
She said, "$100 for hand job."
"So expensive?".
The lady tk him to windw and asked "Do u see that Porsche there? That's what I earned by my hand"

Bulldu, convinced, decided to try her service. It was great So he askd, "What else can u do?"

The lady said, "For $200 I'll give u a blowjob."
"What? Too expensive!" he replied
The lady tk him to windw & askd "Do u see that restaurnt? That's what I've earned wth my mouth!"

So Bulldu decided to go for it. It was unbelievable! So he decided he wanted to try the real thing & asked, "How much?"

The lady pulled him over to the window again & said, "Do u see that skyscraper there? It would have been mine a long time ago if I had a pussy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment