Saturday 12 October 2013

Chinese

Height of misunderstanding in a  Chinese Call center:

Caller: Hello, can I speak to Annie
Wan?

Operator: Yes you can speak to me..

Caller: No, I want to speak to Annie
Wan!

Operator: Yes I understand you
want to speak to anyone. You can
speak to me. Who is this?

Caller: I am Sam Wan, and I need to
talk to Annie Wan. It's urgent!

Operator: I know you are someone
and you want to speak to anyone.
But what's the urgent matter about?

Caller: Well.. just tell my sister
Annie Wan that our brother Noe
Wan was involved in an accident.
Noe Wan got injured and now Noe
Wan is being sent to hospital. Right
now, Avery Wan is on his way to the
hospital.

Operator: Look, if no one was
injured and no one was sent to the
hospital, then the accident isn't an
urgent matter! You may find this
hilarious but I don't have time for
this!

Caller: You are so rude! Who are
you?

Operator: I'm Saw Ree.

Caller: Yes! You should be sorry.
Now give me your name.

Operator: Oh...God..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment